ASTORIA — The Second Saturday Astoria Art Walk will be held from noon to 8 p.m. on Saturday.
1. Lower Columbia Q Center, 171 W. Bond St.
Featuring several new and local talented artists within the LGBTQIA+ community.
2. Astoria Art Loft, 106 3rd St.
Featuring collage artist Jennifer Goodenberger and photographer Andy Cier. Visit the Art Loft from 1 to 4 p.m.
3. West Coast Artisans Gallery, 160 10th St.
New art by Cat Loyd and Chris Minnick, along with recently hung art by Michael Muldoon and Terrie Remington. There will be champagne and brownies after 5 p.m. to celebrate the gallery’s second anniversary.
4. McVarish Gallery, 160 10th St.
New paintings from Carrie Williams, Tom Giesler, Hickory Mertsching, Morrison Pierce and Thomas Web and drawings from Portland’s Ben Hucke.
5. Angi D Wildt Gallery, 106 10th St.
Featuring artist Richard Burke, whose work includes wood sculptures, now additionally cast in bronze, concrete and aluminum. Meet the artist from 2 to 7 p.m. Saturday.
6. Paul Polson Studio Gallery, 100 10th St.
Presenting paintings created by North Coast and Astoria artist Paul Polson. His Strata and Pipe series is also on display.
7. Kit’s Apothecary, 1004 Marine DriveFeaturing new art by artist Coastal Phoenix in The Solarium. Wear your fanciest hat and descend the spiral staircase to delight in the unveiling of Kit’s private 1920s pendant collection. Tarot and tea leaf readings, too.
8. Foragers, 1004 Marine Drive
Presenting the newest art from DaydreamD and resident artists Jaz NorthCoast, AutumnEves Art and NorseWest WoodShop.
9. Weird Sisters Freak Boutique, 1004 Marine Drive Suite D
Unveiling the World’s Tiniest Disco and a peek into the deep dark forest. Stone Soup Salon with sangria in the Portal.
10. KALA, 1017 Marine Drive
Featuring new work by collage artists Joi Smith and Sid Deluca. Acoustic- pop singer and songwriter Secret Lee performs at 7 p.m. with Kyle Manship on drums.
11. Brumfield Gallery, 1033 Marine DriveFeaturing Cary Weigand’s exhibition of ceramic sculpture. Ruth Hinter’s show of oil and cold wax paintings continues. The gallery will also show new abstract works by Jen Crowe.
12. Imogen Gallery, 240 11th St.
Showing the work of marble sculptor M.J. Anderson and painter Christos Koutsouras in “To the Ends of the Earth.”
13. Astoria Institute of Music and Center for the Arts, 1159 Marine Drive
Showcasing local artist Roy Sanchez’s watercolor and ink portraits. Also featuring Cicely Gilman’s digital art and collage work, Ivan Sultan’s medieval inspired chainmail necklaces, earrings and bracelets and work by TKO, Paul Gagnon and Lisa Ackerman.
14. Ashriver Woodworks, 229 14th St.Ashriver Woodworks is a family business that specializes in epoxy furniture and home decor as well as reclaimed furniture that is built to last a lifetime.
15. Bridge & Tunnel Bottleshop & Taproom, 1390 Duane St.
Showing photography by Rob Burns.
16. ARTstoria Gallery, 1168 Commercial St.
ARTstoria opening show. “Home, Roam, and Garden,” the consequence of curiosity and local meanderings. Acrylic paintings, prints, cards and journals by artist and gallery owner Connie Dillon.
17. RiverSea Gallery, 1160 Commercial St.
Presenting “It’s Still the Ships,” a show of watercolors by Astoria artist Noel Thomas. A reception will be held from noon to 8 p.m. Meet Thomas from 4 to 7 p.m.
18. Forsythea, 1124 Commercial St.
Featuring artist Annie Eskelin’s “Coastal Abstractions.”
19. Oscar de’ Masi Art Gallery, 1145 Commercial St.
Featuring work by artist Liv Joyce, artisan furniture from Paige Demasi, woodwork from Jeff Spears and waterclolors from Karl Hauer. Oscar de’ Masi has both prints and originals in his signature style.
20. Art Totale, 395 11th St.
Presenting “Silver Rose.” Installation, fiber, lights viewable all day. Evening hours highlighted for light display.
21. Cambium Gallery, 1030 Duane St.
Featuring Portland abstract artist Lucas Servera. Live painting performance from 5 to 7 p.m.
22. Astoria Visual Arts, 1000 Duane St.Featuring Portland-based artists Tia Factor and Daniela Naomi Molnar for “the shimmer,” an exhibit about when two things say yes in different directions.